- 2011 - 2012 GARRIS LEGAL, advokátní kancelář, s.r.o.
- 2008 - 2009 AK Kotrlík Bourgeault Andruško
- Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Law, 2011
- Cardiff Law School – Cardiff University, corporate law and European Union law, 2009 - 2010
Jiří Černý is an attorney-at-law specializing in corporate law, intellectual property law, real estate law and contractual law.
During his legal practise, Jiří provided several Czech and foreign clients with legal advisory services within their business activities in the Czech Republic. These services included legal consulting for starting new business, incorporation, setting mutual relationships between business partners or shareholders, complex service for dealing with everyday problems and demands of clients. Jiří has also participated in many acquisitions of small, medium sized and large enterprises, where he represented both buyers and sellers.
- Legal and tax advice regarding an acquisition of 75 % share in a company providing call centre services, and preparation of shareholder agreement between current and new shareholder.2015
- Complex legal and tax advice regarding an acquisition of 80% share in an online trader with investment gold and its integration to the GOLDEN GATE group which specializes in sale of investment gold.2015
- Legal support for the company Crocodille regarding a takeover of a Spanish competitor in a pre-insolvency situation.2015
- Legal and tax assistance regarding refinancing of a finance leasing provided to a company belonging to a major banking group and used for financing of two residential property projects.2015