- 2013 - 2014 Vilímková Dudák & Partners Tax
- 2013 APOGEO Group
- 2008 - 2013 Schaffer & Partner
- University of Economics and Management, focusing on tax theory and politics, 2013
Lenka Rigo is a tax advisor at our firm and has been providing tax advisory services since 2008. Between 2008 and 2013, she worked at an international consulting firm devoted to the provision of tax services, predominantly, to foreign clients and multinational companies. She also worked in several consultancy firms focusing on provision of comprehensive tax consultancy, including cross-border transactions.
In her practise, Lenka specializes in income taxes, international taxation, and value added tax. However, she has knowledge of the other taxes as well.
- Assistance with the sale of pietro filipi group, major fashion retailer operating in the CEE region. The assistance covered complex legal, tax and financial support in the course of the sale process, coordination of the sale process itself including negotiations with investors and creditor banks and providing interim financial and accounting management of the group.2017
- Legal, tax and strategic advice to asphericon, a German company specializing in manufacture of optic lenses, regarding procurement of investment incentives in the Czech Republic, commencement of production and business operations in the Czech Republic (including construction of a production plant as so called “greenfield project” and investments into technology facilities of the plant) and setting up shareholders relationships with the local strategic management team.2016
- Legal, tax and strategic advice regarding shareholders restructuring of a local major supplier of special medical devices, including dealing with issues of intergenerational change regarding two families controlling a group of target companies.2016
- Legal, tax and strategic advice to a manager of a company, producing specialized plastic and aluminium forms, regarding a takeover of 100% control over the company from the current Austrian owner (MBO transaction), including legal and tax structuring of the transaction, securing of equity and mezzanine financing and external financing of the transaction by a bank.2016
- Legal and tax advice regarding restructuring of the Crocodille company in the Czech Republic, optimization of the intergroup structure, breakaway of a part of operations into separate entities by means of a split-off for the purposes of their transfer to strategic partners; a follow-up transformation of a part of the group by means of transfer under foreign ownership participation and related cross-border merger.2015