Dozens of disputes may arise in the ordinary course of business for various reasons: from the normal day-to-day running of a business through disputes arising from non-compliance or even breach of contracts or legislation, ultimately affecting the financial position of the business, to complex disputes between partners or tax disputes.
We assist clients in resolving disputes, including representing them in out-of-court negotiations, as well as in court, arbitration or tax proceedings. Setting up the principles of debt recovery or comprehensive care, including representing the client in recovery, will help to remove the personal level of the dispute. We will find an appropriate resolution to the dispute, eliminate unnecessary or chicanerous practices of the disputants, or address practices against problematic members of corporations and members of their boards. We also specialize in corporate debt collection. Learn more about the recovery of uncontested corporate claims here.
WE ARE READY TO ASSIST YOU WITH:
- legal representation in legal disputes between shareholders of companies and their bodies and their out-of-court and judicial resolution;
- tax disputes with tax authorities and subsidy providers;
- restructuring of companies in difficulties, including resolution of bankruptcy situations;
- representation in insolvency proceedings and in incidental disputes;
- employment disputes;
- criminal defence property cases;
- judicial recovery of claims arising from commercial relations.